100% Mongolian Camel Wool Socks
Two Week International Shipping
Giveaway Offer: Free Pair of Camel Socks
As a goodwill to our potential customers, we are offering a free giveaway / sample. Come shop with us again and get up to 50% discount when you buy our cashmere, yak, and sheep wool socks in bulk!
It doesn’t get more authentic and natural than our camel wool socks. Manufactured and produced in Mongolia, you are getting the real deal.
You can email, message, or call us via Whatsapp anytime if you have any questions or concerns. Our team is available 24/7 for any support.
Buy Our Camel Wool Socks in Bulk
Do you own a store or your own boutique shop? Then buy our white-label products in bulk and get discounts of up to 30-50% per item. For big orders, one of our sales agents will even meet you at your pickup location.
What is Camel Wool?
Camel wool, also known as camel hair or camel hair wool, is a natural fiber obtained from the soft undercoat of camels. Camels have two layers of fur: the outer guard hairs, which are coarse and protective, and the fine, downy undercoat, which is what is used to make camel wool.
Camel wool comes primarily from two types of camels:
1. **Bactrian Camels:** Bactrian camels, which have two humps, are found in regions of Central Asia / Mongolia and the Middle East. Their undercoat is especially sought after for its quality, often referred to as “baby camel” wool.
2. **Dromedary Camels:** Dromedary camels, with a single hump, are found in areas like North Africa and the Arabian Peninsula. While their wool is also used, it is typically coarser than that of Bactrian camels.
Camel wool is valued for its warmth, softness, and lightweight feel, and it is used to create a variety of products, including clothing, blankets, scarves, and other cold-weather accessories.
Why Buy Camel Wool?
There are several compelling reasons to consider buying camel wool products:
1. **Exceptional Warmth:** Its insulating properties help regulate body temperature and keep you cozy in harsh winter conditions.
2. **Softness and Comfort:** Camel wool is incredibly soft, providing a luxurious and comfortable feel.
3. **Lightweight:** Despite its warmth, camel wool is relatively lightweight. This makes it an excellent choice for layering or for creating garments that offer insulation without bulk.
4. **Breathability:** Camel wool is breathable, allowing moisture to wick away from the body. It helps to maintain a dry environment, reducing the likelihood of overheating and sweat buildup.
5. **Durability:** Camel wool products are known for their durability, and when cared for properly, they can last for many years.
6. **Natural and Sustainable:** Camel wool is a natural and renewable fiber, making it an eco-friendly choice.
Is Mongolian Camel Hair Expensive?
Mongolian camel hair, like other types of camel wool, can vary in price depending on factors such as the quality of the fibers and the specific product.
Generally, camel hair products are considered to be on the higher end of the price spectrum due to the luxurious qualities of the material, including exceptional softness and warmth.
How is Camel Hair / Wool Made?
The wool is typically harvested during the molting season when camels naturally shed their undercoat. After collection, the raw wool is cleaned, de-haired, and processed to separate the soft, downy fibers from coarser hairs.
These fibers are then spun into yarn, which can be used to create a wide range of textiles and products, from clothing and accessories and home furnishings.
Is Camel Wool Eco-Friendly?
Camel wool is considered relatively eco-friendly due to several factors. Camels are well adapted to arid environments and can graze on marginal lands, requiring less water and having a lower environmental impact compared to some other livestock.
Additionally, camel wool is a natural, biodegradable material, making products made from it environmentally sustainable.